1. Lack of Maintenance – Many roof problems start up as very minor, but if not corrected immediately, can lead to major damage. Addressing minor problems before they escalate maximizes roof life as well as minimizes headaches and expenses down the line.
2. Poor Installation or Improper Repair – Faulty installation or repair can lead to many roof issues along the way. Also, in order to save money, home owners and roofing companies tend to use low quality materials for their roofing, which may lead to more headaches in the long run.
3. Leaks – Older roofs are more likely to have leaks. This is a serious problem and should not be ignored. Aside from the hassle of placing pots and pans around your home to catch the dripping water, it can also potentially cause additional damage to your home’s structure.
4. Punctures and Penetrations – Wind, hail and other external elements may sometimes cause severe damage to your roof.
5. Improperly Installed Flashing – Proper installation of roof flashing keeps moisture out and seals the areas that can be penetrated with water, such as chimneys and skylights. Proper flashing on your roof also ensures no warm or cold air drafts enter the home.
In order to avoid these headaches, you should work with a trustworthy, experienced and knowledgeable roofing company. From fresh installations, to repairs and maintenance, our high standard materials and workmanship ensure total satisfaction. We’re fully licensed in the state of New Jersey, and service all types of homes, businesses and commercial properties.
If you have any questions regarding our roofing services, feel free to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you soon!